ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS OPEN WED 22nd FEBRUARY
INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
- Sessions are 1½ hours long with 3 presentations scheduled in each session.
- 25 minutes have been allocated for each paper, approximately 15 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion. This then allows 5 minutes for delegates to move to a different room for another presentation.
- Please ensure that presentations are delivered in the order they appear in the programme, and complete the presentation and discussion within the time allocated, even in cases where only two papers have been scheduled in a session. This will allow attendees to move between rooms if necessary.
- Please be in the allocated room at least five minutes prior to the session starting to allow papers to be uploaded, ready to begin promptly at the beginning of the session. It is your responsibility to ensure your paper is uploaded correctly and presenting as desired.
- Each room is equipped with a lectern, fixed microphone, built-in computer with data projector, and mouse. If other equipment is required, please arrange this prior to the conference.
- Presentations should be in a format which is readable on PC computers.
- You do not need to bring copies of your paper with you. Conference papers will be available on the NZAE website after the conference.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
- The poster session will be held on Wednesday 12th July, 3-4pm, where you are required to be present.
- You need to bring your A0 size poster with you to the conference and it should be displayed on the provided poster boards from the beginning of the conference until the conclusion on Friday 14th July.
(Note that if you are only coming for one day, you need to arrange for someone else to bring, display and remove your poster for you).
If you require any additional information that is not mentioned above or you have a query in regards to your speaking slot, please contact OnCue Conferences